Guangdong Golden Dragon Development Inc. (previously known as “Guangdong Jintai Development Co., Ltd.”, hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), founded on April 9th, 1997, is a stock limited company approved by YBH No.11 (1997) Documents of the Guangdong People's Government Office and the ZJFZ No.87, No.88 (1997) of the China Securities Regulatory Commission and listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange on April 15th, 1997. The Company totally raised RMB 121,626,960.00 (including distribution costs) with RMB150, 288,845.32 contributed by the sponsors (including capital share RMB 50,096,300.00 and capital fund RMB 100,192,545.32), and RMB 16,707,000 common shares collected by public offering (including RMB 1,670,700 shares for company employees). Accordingly, the Company received RMB 66,803,300.00 paid-up share capital with RMB 16,707,000.00 transferred into share capitals and the remaining funds transferred to capital reserves.
II. Changes in company name, business scope, registered address upon listing
1. On July 16th, 2001, the Company changed its present name upon approval from the Administration for Industry and Commerce of Guangdong.
2. On December 21st, 2001, the Company changed its business scope to textile, chemical fiber production, real estate development, further changed into industrial investment, real estate development on November 15th, 2004 and completed share reform till March 27th, 2006 upon approval from the Administration for Industry and Commerce of Guangdong.
3. On November 25th, 2009, the Company changed its registered address to 12/F, Nanfeng Center, No.106 Hongfu Road, Nancheng District, Dongguan, Guangdong upon approval from the Administration for Industry and Commerce of Guangdong.
III. Changes in assets and business upon listing
1. The Company mainly engaged in textile, chemical fiber production when listing in 1997.
2. In 2000, the company implemented a major assets restructuring, gradually transiting its businesses from textile to running water and real estate.
3. Since 2007, the Company started for a new round of asset and business integration, gradually stripping the real estate business, and tapping into financial business by purchasing equity of security companies. In June 2009, the Company succeeded in a major asset purchase transaction of total acquisition 40% of Dongguan Securities Co., Ltd. The Company's current business operations are mainly focusing on participating shares of security companies and running water services.
IV. The Current Capital Structure of the Company
As of December 31st, 2009, the Company has had a total equity of 304,623,048.00 shares, of which: 113,588,684.00 shares are floating shares with trading limited conditions, representing 37.29% of the total number of shares, and 191,034,364.00 shares are floating shares without trading limited conditions, representing 62.71% of the total.